6.21.2012

new Crafty kit | the megaPack is 46% off!!

Hi 


an amazing inspiration by Aurelia

I hope you have an amazing day!
Today I bring you my newest set - full with brushes, 3D flowers - as usually it is so soft and pure with a touch of purple! The papers are crafty and this time I have a specially frame set! So here are they:

Oh they are 20% off thru this week - 24th.

pst: the megaPack is 46% off but if you have my newsletter you can have more 10% off from my newest products!! pst but this is secret 

{ crafty } digital kit | frameIt | tapeIt | journal cards

take me to the shop











and all in one for a special price: 46% off!!

the pack includes:

24 elements
2 ready to use overlays
4 papers
4 really unique ready to use frames - ready to use overlays in .png files!
Each frames comes out in 3 version - complett, just with brushes etc.
8 unique and soft digital tapes in .png files!
8 journal cards in .jpg - each 3X4 inch
6 patterned and 2 solid crafty cards!
perfect for all your projects - digital, hybrid!



and some amazing inspirations from my team:


by flohbock




by Filateya


by Lile


by Merienn


by beszteri

have a wonderful rest of the day!!
Diana

Nincsenek megjegyzések: