12.07.2011

a piece of my {december daily}

oh yes! today I would like to show you my december daily album! you know I am a digital scrapbooker but totally in love with the traditional one! I'll make my pages not all day - I'll scrap just the inportant or sweet moments! totally love Rahel Menig and Tara Anderson work - they was and will my inspirations! Thanks girls;)
Now I have the cover and one page. By the cover I lift Rahel's page and by the first one I lift Tara's amazing layout!

Sziasztok!
igen, én is megjöttem a decemberi albumommal. annyiban lesz más, mint a többi, hogy nem mindennap fogom dokumentálni a történéseket, nah azért annyira buzgó nem vagyok, hanem a fontos eseményeket, aranyos pillanatokat szeretném megörökíteni! mivel, tudjátok én digis vagyok, így azért inspirációra van szükségem, és bátorításra, az egész album stílusát Rahel Menigtől, és Tara Andersontól vettem - tőlük inspirálódom!
A borító Rahel "lift", az első oldalam pedig Tara útmutatása alapján készült! Köszönöm nekik ezúton is!

so here is mine:




Nincsenek megjegyzések: