11.16.2010

December Daily 2010

Hi there!!

Now I would like to show you something new!!
I am working on a big project!!
This is my very first time and I enjoying all the minutes!!

here is my new hybrid project:
December Daily 2010!!
This is not finished yet - I am working on it but I have some pages so I show you:

the cover:
using:

digital:
SussieM Design - cookies4santa kit;

and printable cavas and some pearls :)
 
inside the cover:


and the pages what I have now:

first page with the inside of the cover
In the first page will be some big pictures!!


our favorite songs :)


smile! :) and a big photo page or 6 smaller one to the right side and some comment to the left!


ok I have these pages right now but this month I'll finish the album and I'll need just the pictures!

I using by the project BoBunny papers and strings
printable canvas

Digital: Paislee Press wordarts;
SussieM Designs - cookies4santa;
Natali Designs - winter kit.

and the last I would like to show you my other hybrid project after Vinnie Pearce amazing A5 hybrid album:

this will be the present for my husband for christmas :)
our favorite moments with our 2 angels!!

using:

digital: Vinnie Pearce - apple time kit
and printable canvas and Prima flower.

Ok when I'll have some new page to my December Daily album I'll show you!!
I hope you enjoy my pages like me hehe;)
See you next time!!
have a wonderful day and big hugs!!
Diana

8 megjegyzés:

Rita006 írta...

Meseszép!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nem csak most jó lapozgatni, de 10 év múlva is!

Ágicza írta...

Hűű Dia, ez lélegzetelállító! Fantasztikus emlék és ajándék lesz:)

Miranda Barten írta...

oh sweetie..this looks realllly great..I wish I was so creative and patience to make this...you must have a great time working on these projects!

Tinci írta...

Hűha, ez valami fenomenálisan klassz lett! Nagyon jó volt nézegetni, köszi, hogy megosztottad!

Abeille írta...

Ohh wooow this is sooo wonderful!! Really great! Love your porject!!

szrjudit írta...

Ez valami csoda, nagyon-nagyon tetszik!!!

Mounier Noémi - Kolibri írta...

Hú Dia! Mindkét albumkád abszolút klasszis! Imádni való! Tökéletes! Kedvenc :)

Yanina írta...

Beautiful!