1.17.2010

a year in a review - 2009

kicsit elkalandoztam a tavalyi évben, hát nem kevés scrapbook oldalam készült! összeválogattam néhányat, ezek nagyon kedvesek a számomra! szeretném látni, a Tieiteket is, ha van kedvetek hozzá!! linkeljétek be nekem a bejegyzést róla, ígérem, meglesem!!

I browsing in my galleries and I would like to show you my "best" scrapbook pages! I made so many last year!! I would like to see yours!! Make a thread in your blog with your best and leave a comment in my blog!! Have fun with me!!


7 megjegyzés:

Anja írta...

Wow! This looks great! :-)

Névtelen írta...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Vetra írta...

♥♥♥Pages incredibly beautiful! Style like this and want to learn how to create cool!♥♥♥

Kizzy írta...

Wow this is soooo beautiful!!

Hugs, Kizzy

Janka írta...

Felbuzdultam a tieden :)
[url=http://jankaland.blogspot.com/2010/01/2009-kedvencei-my-favorite-layouts-of.html]Itt az enyém[/url]

Névtelen írta...

Hey, thanks so much for posting this original and unique article. I can't tell you how many times I've visited blogs
from Google and they've got nothing on them but crappy ads and false information that's unereliable. I don't
normally comment on blogs, but I just thought that i'd drop you a line and tell you that I think you're doing a fantastic job.
Thanks! if you want, you can check out my blog at Reclining Lawn Chair and
Xbox 360 Repairs

Eszter(beszteri) írta...

De jó volt egyben látni ezeket! Én is összeállítottam a sajátomat: http://beszteri.blogspot.com/2010/01/kedvenceim-2009.html