10.14.2009

feel the line pack VIII - tomorrow!!

holnap ismét egy csomagnyi sablont hozok majd, szerintem tetszeni fog:) sok-sok kacskaringó:) érdemes lesz visszanézni, hozok majd meglepit is:) most egy oldalt mutatok, Magda_lena készítette Nekem, én pedig teljesen bele vagyok szerelmesedve!! Imádom!! annyira szép lett!!

tomorrow I'll have a new pack of templates - yes again:) with lot of curve:) now I show you my RAK from Magda_lena!! this page is totally gorgeous and I am in love with this!! thanks sooooooo much girl!!
See you tomorrow - come back because I'll have some new and surprice!!

have a nice day!!


rak from Magda_lena using feel the line template pack VIII. - available from tomorrow at A5D!!
and Dido Designs - minimalism mini kit - october shot.

1 megjegyzés:

Therese írta...

great design, my friend!! how are you???